Influencer Program Post Guidelines & Scheduling
Below details everything you need to know regarding The Modmopolitan Co. Social Influencers Program including scheduling post, picking your items and how we use your content.
Post schedule timeline:
- Add products to your wish list by the 5th of every month (To create your wishlist, see the end of this page). We recommend adding at least 5 products since we are a small batch studio product quantities can be limited. We will send an email reminder where you can add items to your wish list or we can pick a few styles on your behalf.
- You will receive your items between the 10th-15th of the month based on availability
- You have will up to 10 days after receiving products to post content on your blog and/or social media platforms (All members will receive a social post audit email to verify posts)
Wishlist reminder notification:
You will receive an email reminder the first of every month to add products to your wish list. If you have existing items on your wishlist that we are unable to send due to availability we will notify you so that you can make adjustments to your list.
Tracking and Delivery notification:
You will receive tracking information and a notification to inform you that your items are on there way.
You’ll have to until the 25th of every month to post. You will receive an email to let you know that we verified your post.
- Please review our Influencer style guide (*Note: Creative direction is always yours but our style guide is meant to communicate our post preferences that are aligned with our aesthetic.)
- For every Instagram Post or Instagram Story post please be sure to include @modmopolitan in the caption of your post.
- We prefer at least 1 Instagram feed post and 1 Instagram story. Please be sure to tag us in Instagram Post
- At least one feature in a blog post.
- Your post must adhere to our post guidelines and FTC guidelines as stated in the influencer agreement
Of course, if there are items that you receive that you don’t love we would love to hear your feedback. Never feel pressured to post anything where you can’t give your honest feedback.
The Influencer agrees to abide by the Company’s social media post guidelines. For example, all blog posts, social media posts and/or comments should be in good taste and free of inappropriate language and/or any content promoting bigotry, racism or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
How we use your content:
Modmopolitan Co. reserves the right to collect photos and/or posts from your blog and/or social media networks and repost these photos to our website, blog and social media networks. As well as use your post, reviews and communication of our products in our online marketing and direct mail marketing collateral.
Once a member you can choose to terminate the membership at any time. Note as stated in the agreement: Termination requests must be after completion of a content creation timeline (Timeline: Products sent by Company and Content created and posted by Influencer). If either party decides to terminate the agreement during the timeline then products in transit or received without content created must be returned to the Company or Influencer must reimburse Company for goods received.
Modmopolitan has the right to terminate members on the following grounds:
- Failure to post without notification from influencer
- Violating the post guidelines as stated above
What if I’m not available to receive products?
If you are not able to receive products for any given month (i.e.: Out of town, traveling) please let us know. Also, when you receive your “wishlist email reminder” notification your can “SKIP” receiving products for that month.
What if I’m not available to post?
If you are unable to post within the 10 day timeline we allow for additional posting time up to the end of the month (or more if needed). If you are unable to post within that time please inform us and we will automatically skip sending products for the next month in order to give you an additional month to post for the current products received.
If you are unable to post and we do not receive notification from you that results in termination from the program.
Can I invite someone else to join this program?
Absolutely! Send them to our website and have them submit an application. We would love an opportunity to also work with photographers and anyone else in the content creation world.
If you have questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com
How to create your wishlist:
- Create an account and update your delivery address.
2. Add products to your wish list from any product page
3. View your wish list to remove products (if applicable). As we send out product, we will also remove any products that we have fulfilled.